Monday, July 1, 2013

July Currently

Oh my wow!  I actually can't believe it's already July.  The other day I was going to get my bubba (9 month old son) a walking toy from Toys R Us because he's standing and walking around everything when I spotted a wall of Back to School Supplies!!!!!!!! EEEEEKKK!  I am so not ready to go back!

Any who I've been super busy changing and creating things in my house.  Here's a pic of my latest project.

I bought some paint canvases and fabric from Hobby Lobby and stapled the fabric to the canvases and paired them up with this super cute art piece also found at Hobby Lobby.  I think once I paint the house the pieces will really POP!  

I'm so off the subject so let's check out my July Currently courtesy of Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade.

Listening and Loving:
So today it was so nice outside!  I mean living in Texas we can see temps up to 105 so when I stepped outside to a cool 87 degrees I grabbed the kids, some snacks, and bathing suits and headed straight to the water park. Bubba didn't want anything to do with the water so he stayed on the side with gma eating cheerios.  But my daughter went crazy so crazy that she passed out the minute we got in the car until about 30 minutes ago.  Which explains why I'm listening to Sponge Bob and her laughing hysterically!

Thinking:
With all the fun we've had today i think we might just have to make a trip to the Zoo or Aquarium tomorrow or at least before we have to go back to school.

Wanting:
I sooooo want this one coffee table and end tables that I found at Ashley's yesterday.  My husband and I got married on the 4th of July and as an anniversary gift I asked him for a new kitchen table and a garmin fitness watch for my present but I'm trying to add a certain pair of tables to my list ;)

Needing:
I seriously need to finish all of my DIY projects before I have to report back to work which includes painting the entire house, moving furniture, hanging pictures, and checking out flee markets for some house flare.

Tips, tricks, or hints
With this section I was unsure of what to write but I leave with this......
Remember why you started blogging in the first place!


4 comments:

  1. Hey fellow Texas teacher! Where are you teaching? I need a new coffee table too, but they are SO hard to find! At least what I have pictured in my mind is hard to find.

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (almost) anniversary! That is some hot weather. Thankfully it doesn't get that warm around here!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonya,
    Sounds like you guys had a great time at the water park!! It gets hot here, but we have been fortunate not reach 100 yet...Happy Anniversary.
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thanks for following me! I really appreciate it! We are also looking for some coffee tables and our anniversary is the 5th of July! What a small world! I am now your newest follower!

    Angela
    The Bilingual Teacher
    The Bilingual Teacher

    ReplyDelete