Sunday, May 19, 2013

Spark Student Motivation


I'm linking up with Head Over heals for teaching to show how I am sparking up my students motivation these last couple of day of school.  First let me say that if it weren't for this baby here I don't know what I 
 would do with my little ones because they were bouncing off the walls once we entered May. Then I created this magical chain of incentives for great behavior and voila!  Behavior issues fixed because they don't want to miss out on the surprise inside the link.  If your interested in this chain or making them into balloons to pop you can grab my Countdown to Summer Behavior Incentive Pack which is located on my TPT store.
Sonya

3 comments:

  1. OMG Sonya! That's the cutest idea! I love it! What a great way to get your students excited and keep the suspense! Thanks for linking up and sharing!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you tear it off at the end of the day and do that activity that same day or the next?

    Thanks!! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You tear it off and complete the activity the next day. Kristen my students absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete