Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Made It


I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics to present you with my Monday Made it!  Since I finished my accomplishment badges at 12 something this morning I decided that this project was enough for today.  


I made a total of 25 different badges and plan for the students to display them in my classroom on a accomplishment board so the students can reflect on all of their accomplishments throughout the year. If your interested in the set just click on the picture and it will take you to my TPT store. Now I'm off to Hobby Lobby to buy the bead chains for these babies.  

  

5 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! I love that there is a variety of things that a student could be recognized for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your students will love earning and showing off their achievement badges. They are adorable!
    The Traveling Teacher
    http://thetravelingthirdgradeteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute!!! Are they same type of badges that people are putting on the ball chain necklaces? I am also a second grade teacher. If you get a chance I would love for you to come check out my blog.
    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Jamie they are the ones that you put on the ball chain necklaces. Checking out your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!!!!! I follow you on instagram but your blog. Silly me!! I'm your newest follower!!!!

    ((Hugs))
    Tiffany

    One Fab Teacher

    ReplyDelete